Friday, November 7, 2014

Water by Barbara Edwards

Fall into water
It took me along time find a subject for my post today. Because the roses have posted blogs on so many interesting “Fall” topics and used many I’d have liked to opine on, 















I finally resorted to word association to find an interesting subject.

Start with Fall: autumn, fall down, fall  in love, fall down the stairs, fall? Hmmm. Water fall. Aha.


On my recent vacation, I took lots of photos.


 Only I need to find the waterfalls but since that would take me combing over four thousand pictures,


 I fell into water.

I hope you enjoy my choices. This river freezes into the ice road truckers use to move freight North,



Please follow, friend or like me. I love to hear from my readers.
Amazon Author’s Page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003F6ZK1A


6 comments:

Margo Hoornstra said...

Beautiful, Barbara. Kind of nice to enjoy the fabulous landscapes and simply breathe! Thanks for letting me do that.

Jannine Gallant said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing. They were a real treat!

Barbara Edwards said...

Thanks Jannine and Margo. I loved every minute of that trip to Alaska and enjoy looking at the photos.

Barbara Edwards said...

Thanks Jannine and Margo. I loved every minute of that trip to Alaska and enjoy looking at the photos.

Leah St. James said...

Lovely photos, Barbara! Thank you for sharing a little piece of your vacation with us. :-)

Alicia Dean said...

I LOVE your choice. Thank you for sharing the gorgeous pics.